Monday, May 24, 2010

SD Cards...

Well, thankfully it is not my camera that is broken, it was the SD card. I am still hoping to get the Austin's pictures. I found an old SD card and it worked just fine in the camera. There were some pictures still on the old card from Hawaii! This one in particular made me happy. I have always loved Robby's hair, especially long. I think he looks very handsome in this picture! I started thinking how much our lives have changed since then. We no longer fall into the double income no kids category, we no longer live in California, we don't really ever go on bizarre trips anymore..... it made me kind of sad. But we DO have a house, Robby has been blessed with work since we moved, I have a good part time job, we are close to family, and most importantly we have Clara. Life in no worse, it is certainly not boring, it is just different and different is ok. I spent 30 minutes in Target this morning letting Clara pick out her first pair of "Big Girl Panties", who knew it was such an ordeal! She had her heart set on a pair of boys boxer briefs with Sponge Bob on them..... I kept trying to show her the Princesses and Dora, but nooooo she wanted Sponge Bob!!! So, finally, in the $9 packs I found not only Sponge Bob, but Dora, Wonderpets, and Ni Hao Kai-lan, all in the same pack!! She was so thrilled she pulled them all out of the packs and started putting them on her head! (This is her daddy's humor...) So, I spent way more on underwear then I wanted... but we are set to potty train..... these are the little joys that fill up my day... forget Hawaii... I'd take Clara any day!