Last week we went to Disney World with Robby's family! It was "magical"! Clara loved every minute of it and did really well. For some reason I can't get my camera to give me all 300 pictures that I took while we were there. I am hoping that it will fix, but I am worried that I will not have any pictures of the trip. This picture was taken by someone else at the park. I bought the rights to it from DisneyPhotoPass.com.... sad, but I LOVE the picture, Clara was so excited to see Mickey... she just ran up to him and hugged him! And look, Mickey signed it!
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Disney World!
Last week we went to Disney World with Robby's family! It was "magical"! Clara loved every minute of it and did really well. For some reason I can't get my camera to give me all 300 pictures that I took while we were there. I am hoping that it will fix, but I am worried that I will not have any pictures of the trip. This picture was taken by someone else at the park. I bought the rights to it from DisneyPhotoPass.com.... sad, but I LOVE the picture, Clara was so excited to see Mickey... she just ran up to him and hugged him! And look, Mickey signed it!

