Monday, May 24, 2010

Backyard Adventure

We set Clara up her own "Back yard Adventure" this weekend! She LOVED it! We got her a sandbox for her Birthday and I bought this pool at the end of the summer last year on big time clearance! I think I paid like 3 dollars for it! It is so adorable! This is the whole set up!
I think she liked the hose the best....
She is smiling.....
This is the first day that I have been able to fit her hair into a pony tail! I think it looks so cute!
We had a great weekend. We took Clara to the zoo on Saturday morning, one of our favorite places! Then we spent the rest of the weekend around here. Robby and I have been working really hard in the yard and this is the first weekend that I looked around and saw great progress! I have finished my rose bed, and am starting to win over the bugs who were eating them! We have cut down almost all of the woods in the back, and we cut the grass.... There is still a list longer than forever to do, but we are making great strides... Robby has worked so hard! I was very impressed with him! During the week, I try to cut down things in the back and drag them to the road while Clara naps. Last week I was bit by a spider and the bite got pretty nasty. I ended up going to the doctor.... It was a Brown Recluse and I had to get a shot and am taking medicine..... It is looking a little better now, but I have been scared to cut things down! I sprayed the whole back yard with bug spray last night.... :) Robby called it my revenge!! Hopefully by next summer we will be able to have people over to party in the yardy (teehee)