Sunday, May 02, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA!!!!

These are such a bad pictures of us both, but they were taken at 7am this morning about the time Clara was born 2 years ago!!! Note: the blanket and pillow.... these are Clara's security items.... she won't sleep or hardly do anything without them! The blanket was mine when I was a baby, which is sweet, but also very hard because we don't have a duplicate! She didn't have it the other night and it was so hard.... if Robby had been home I would have driven out to get it at midnight!!! We are safe with the pillow... it came from Ikea... and yes, we will get some more!
I-Jump!
I love the look of pure excitement in her face!
The ball pit, it was fun until a snotty kid sneezed in it.... then we left!
Cheese!
Thanks again Aunt Gigi for another adorable outfit!!! This was Clara's favorite room, she called it the "Princess Room"! She and Jack played together really well in it..... except for once when she put him in a head lock....... sorry, Jack Jack!
Clara LOVED this slide. Johnny and Tara left a little before we did and Clara and I somehow ended up getting this bouncy house all to ourselves! She went up it all by herself and slid down... she was worn out when we left!!!
Hmmmm. which way to go???
Jack is nonstop!!! It is great fun!!!!
Today my baby girl turned 2 years old!!! We had a fun day! I took Clara to the park in the morning, and then after her nap we met Tara, Johnny, and Jack at I-jump on 280 and had a blast! I wasn't sure how Clara was going to do at first, but she loved it! She jumped and climbed and ran around... it was great and I think she really thought that place was just one big Birthday party! Clara told the girl at the window "PHankyou for my Birthday party" and the girl gave her 2 free slices of pizza! So we took the pizza over to Mumzy and Poppie's house and spent a little time with them before we went home to meet daddy for dinner. I love how close we live to my parents!!! (Rob has had to work all weekend except for her party on Saturday... but I am so thankful that he has a job... it could be worse)