
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL!!!

Cookie decoration station!

She was a lot more into this than I thought she would be!

The grown ups had fun too!

CHHEESEE!

Tara, Johnny, and Jack! I love how serious they look!

She worked so hard on decorating her "C" cookie!

Good cookie Johnny!

Dora needed some sprinkles.....

Clara had a blast!!!

The sandbox, one of the single greatest inventions of all times!!!

Peek-a-boo Harrison!

Peek-a-boo
Hudson!

An awesome gift from Harrison, Hudson, and Thomas! Note: The adorable Birthday outfit is from my sister! She gets Clara the best outfits! She is the greatest!

seesaw!

Thomas was so great today!! He helped so much, he even
got drinks for his brothers!

This is an ugly picture of her, but she is blowing out the candles!!

The pink princess suitcase
is from the Austin's! It is for the Disney World trip!! We leave Tuesday! I am so excited! I LOVE the suitcase! The wheels light up when you pull it!! Thomas was such a great helper when we were opening gifts!

Nana and Pooh gave her this pretty Madame Alexander doll to add to her collection!

Clara is very into Dora right now! Thanks for all the great Dora gifts! She was so excited about
them!!!

Hide and
seek... one of our favorite games! Clara always hides behind this bush!
We had a little party for Clara at my Mom and dad's house today! It was great! Clara was so excited about her party that she could hardly take her nap this afternoon! She kept saying " Clara's party time"? Over and over! I would say, " No, Clara, first nap, then party" and she would lay her head down, close her eyes for a second, and then jump up and say, " Wake up! Clara's party time"!!! It was so precious for the first 10 minutes, then I just wanted her to take her nap so I could finish getting things ready! Eventually, she took a great nap and had a great party! Thanks to everyone who came and who loves my baby. I can't believe that she is 2, she is our world, and it is hard for me to believe that there was ever a time that she wasn't there. I didn't get to take pictures today, I was mostly running after Clara! The people who took pictures for me did a great job, but I was sad that I didn't get any pictures of the people at the party! But, I suppose the day was all about Clara anyways!!