IMPORTANT!!!
Ok, so maybe I am way behind on finding this out, and forgive me if I am, but I find this very disturbing and I thought I would share it with everyone... just in case someone else is as busy as I am and missed the whole press release thing! So, here is what they are saying about these products, "Some of the products included in the recall may contain a higher concentration of active ingredient than is specified; others may contain inactive ingredients that may not meet internal testing requirements; and others may contain tiny particles"...... Seriously, these are things we give to our CHILDREN, our BABIES... from name brands we trust..... thankfully, it is being taken care of and there is a website where you can request a refund or a high value coupon for these products if you have purchased them. As a mother who is VERY careful with medications because I have seen what the smallest overdose can do, I am really scared and mad that McNeil (or whoever) let this happen. So, I am posting a website here where you can go and type in the lot number of any of these meds that you have and they will tell you if they are safe or not.
This is a big deal to me..
Tell everyone.... I will be stoping mothers in the street! :)

