
Lane was breath-taking in her wedding dress! The ceremony was held on the beach and the weather was perfect! Robby and I are so happy
for Lane and Jeremy!

Clara loved being around "the Princess"

I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in Lane's wedding last weekend! We all went to Navarre beach for the wedding and it was just perfect! Clara was definitely the most excited about going to the beach and spent a lot of time playing in the sand. She is a beach baby! But when the wedding started she was so into everything that happened. Robby and I had to hold her back to keep her from dancing with Lane and Jeremy during their first dance! She danced for like 3 hours straight! The photographers at the wedding took a lot of pictures of her and I am hoping to get copies when I can. For some reason I have just not had luck with my camera lately, this time the battery went dead!

Clara and her daddy taking a break from the dancing!

She was
soo good the 5 hours it took to drive there and back!