Clara has newly discovered her hands! She reaches for stuff and looks and her hands, and of course, keeps putting them in her mouth! (below)
Today was a busy day! Clara played with her stuffed animals this morning (so precious) and then we headed out to buy groceries and do laundry. This is never an easy task, mostly because Clara HATES it, but also because it takes a long time to do. It has to be done though, so we go, and we wash clothes and we buy groceries every week. Today was an extra fun day because mommy almost yelled at a guy in the laundry mat who took her machines that she had clearly marked with her bags of clothes. But, instead, I kept my cool, gave him the EVIL eye, and moved to the other machines across the room. Not without making a big fuss over having to haul all the huge bags of clothes one by one to the other machines while pushing a stroller with an infant in it of course. Dumb guy....arrrggg... After we got home I held Clara and played with her to make up for her misery. Then I put her in the sling and we met Paola and Aubry to play. Clara slept in the sling the whole time, but it was still a beautiful afternoon and it was nice to be with friends. Now daddy is home and we are done eating dinner. Time to unwind. Tomorrow we are going to take Clara to the 4th of July parade in Alameda. It is supposed to be great. I just hope she isn't scared by it. I would really like to do something fun and around other people...... we will see, it might be a horrible mistake!

