After the parade we went home and ate lunch to give Clara a break and play with her. Then when it was time for her afternoon nap we drove to the Berkeley Marina for a 4th of July festival. The fog went away and the day got much prettier. There were tons of booths set up with food and stuff to buy; we bought Clara a beautiful dress made by a Hispanic woman.
Me and Clara in front of the house boats. Clara loves the sling! She was so happy because mommy let her ride in it most of the day, my shoulder hurts, but it is worth it!
This is some crazy huge playground made out of recycled junk! I mean, this is like a giant mass of wood planks from the sea or something, some big, thick tangled rope strung up like fishing nets, and sharp nails and metal just waiting to give your child a good time..... and a good case of lock jaw! I think they were giving out free Tetanus vaccinations at the door!
Well, I already told you that with my spending money I bought Clara a dress... well Daddy bought this GINORMOUS hot dog with his money!
It was the biggest hot dog I have ever seen! Oh, and this was a post lunch snack dog, like at 3:15 in the afternoon!
and yes... Robby ate it ALL, but not without making a huge mess! i guess it's a good thing mommy carries baby wipes in her bag now!
We had a really good day. Clara was exhausted when we got home and fell asleep shortly after her bath! Robby and I are probably going to watch fireworks on TV this fourth! Actually, with all of the fires going on, it might be the only fireworks to watch anyways.

