Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
2 months!
Well, I took Clara to the Doctor today for her 2 Months check-up and her first set of immunizations. She weighs 12 pounds and is 23.5 inches long now! The doctor told me that she was in the 75% for length! Can you believe that, me, having a long baby!!! Clara did really well. When the Doctor put her on her tummy she flipped over! The doctor was like, "she didn't do that on purpose" and she put her back on her tummy and Clara flipped again to prove the doctor wrong!! It was funny! Then the nurse came in and Clara was smiling and cooing at her until she gave her a shot. Then Clara let out this blood curling scream and gave her a death look! I felt so bad for her. She has been pretty yucky feeling this afternoon and I have had to love on her a lot, but she is asleep right now. Sorry I haven't taken many pictures lately. I will take some tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing great.

