
Cute picture of Clara and her dad from yesterday.

Today we decided to hike down to the Pacific Ocean at Point Reyes. This is all of Clara's gear! We had to use the BOB just to get it to the car!

We all ate lunch at a picnic table before the hike. Clara was in a really good mood.

Clara and her mommy with the Bjorn, ready to hike the 8 miles down to the ocean!

Such a cute baby!

After a long time hiking, we finally made it 0.3 miles away from the beach and had to stop! The hike was to steep to take Clara down to the beach, plus she was getting really hungry and there was no shade to sit and feed her in! (Not to mention it would have been impossible to take the empty BOB dad had been pushing the whole way for "just in case" down the mountain side too!!) I think Robby was kind of disappointed, but it was a great hike! You can see the ocean in the picture above, it is way in the background mixed with the sky.
Clara is getting really fun to take places. She was so interested in everything that was going on and everyone that passed by her told her how cute she was and that she had big eyes! She is definitely a challenge for her daddy and I to keep happy, but she didn't cry much at all the whole hike! We had a really good weekend. Tomorrow I have my first Baby Boot Camp class. I hope it goes well. I have really been excited about it. I am hoping to meet other mom's with kids Clara's age. Plus I think it will be a really fun way to get back into shape. Love to all~ Andrea