
This is the view from the balcony of our room

The Cliffs hotel, where we stayed, is the first tall building on the right.

More views from our balcony in the pictures above and below.


We climbed down to the bottom of the cliffs and watched the sea lions play in the ocean!

When we walked in our room there was this gift basket with lots of food and baby stuff in it!!

Robby and I dressed up for our dinner date!

Ok, so no one told me that white would just make me look bigger!!!

Robby sitting in front of our breakfast in bed!

On the way home today we stopped at Morro Bay and ate lunch. It was a beautiful, windy day!

Morro Bay

There were so many sailboats just parked in the bay.

Just a huge rock in the middle of the bay!

This is called the Madonna inn. It is just this sort of famous inn that a husband and his wife designed. It is so beyond tacky that it is beautiful and attracts so many tourists! Every room in the hotel is decorated differently and is very over the top!

This is the dining area!

Hey everyone! Well, we are back from the babymoon! It was so wonderful! I think Robby enjoyed being pampered as much as I did! We had breakfast in bed, 1 hour massages that were amazing, and we stayed in such a beautiful place. It was perfect. I just wanted to share some of the pretty pictures with you guys. We are home now. This week is going to be a busy one! There is going to be another strike at the hospital and my sister is going to get to come and visit! I am so excited about seeing her! Clara is doing very well. I went to the doctor this week and she said that everything looks perfect. I am huge! My legs and feet are now so swollen by the end of the day it doesn't even look like my feet! I am getting so excited about meeting this little princess, plus I am ready to have my old self back! I love you all. Have a great week. ~ Andrea