Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life with Grandparents!

Hudson Thomas (above)
Harrison (below) Things have been pretty busy here lately. Gigi is in California working in the NICU at my hospital during this strike! It has been great fun having her here, but I think we are both exhausted from working! Her boys are staying with grandparents in Birmingham, and from these pictures that M sent to me it looks like they are drinking lots of chocolate milk, and playing hard!! I bet the grandmommy's are getting tired too! I went to the doctor today. She says that everything looks "perfect". She says Clara is "at least 4.5 pounds" now and that she is doing well. I am getting puffy and a little tired, but I only have 5 more weeks to go at the most, so it will be just great! Gigi is staying an extra five days after the strike is over and I am going to take her sight seeing, so I will post a lot of pictures then. Hope everyone is doing well and had a great Easter. Love~ Andrea