During work yesterday, my friend Mark, took some more picturs of Clara with his echo machine. Robby got to be there this time and we got to see a lot of picture of her little face. None of the videos or printouts we have really turned out that great, but I thought this was probably the best one we have. It is a picture of her little nose, chin, mouth, and cheek. You can also see her little hand below her chin, she sucked her thumb alot again! I hope everyone is doing well. ~ Dea
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
New picture of Clara!
During work yesterday, my friend Mark, took some more picturs of Clara with his echo machine. Robby got to be there this time and we got to see a lot of picture of her little face. None of the videos or printouts we have really turned out that great, but I thought this was probably the best one we have. It is a picture of her little nose, chin, mouth, and cheek. You can also see her little hand below her chin, she sucked her thumb alot again! I hope everyone is doing well. ~ Dea

