Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mice!

Hey everyone! It has been very rainy and cold here for the last couple of weeks. The weather in Claifornia has been quite crazy! Well, I guess the animals here don't like the cold either because Robby and I caught two little visitors in our kitchen yesterday! Of course I am crazy now and have disinfected and cleaned everything and now all of our food is in the fridge! People at work were funny because they wanted me to catch the mice and then set them free......... ummm, last time I checked mice weren't endangered! They are my least favorite animal, I place them up there with pigeons, who are basically just rats with wings anyways! We let our landlord know and hopefully we won't see anymore. Nothing else is really going on here. Robby and I are just working and counting down the days until Clara will be here. I am now 28 weeks (7 months) and I have about 35 shifts left at work until I am 38 weeks, which is how long I hope to be able to work! We will see. I feel great, and the doctors say that everything looks perfect so far. Clara is about 2.5 pounds now and 15 to 16 inches long! Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch ~ Dea