Thursday, February 07, 2008

Getting ready for the Princess!

Lots of stuff to put into storage this weekend or next, the boxes that gifts have come in have been really handy for packing! Mom's new bed, the pink teddy bear is from my friend Sandy at work. It sings songs for Clara!
Well, Robby and I have been packing up everything in our apartment that we won't need between now and when we move out of this tiny place and we are going to move it to storage! It has actually been really fun to clean up the place and pack things up. I like change and I was getting tired of the way things were set up. We also bought a twin size trundle bed for my mom (and hopefully sister) when she comes down to stay with us for a little while! I am really excited about it. It is a really pretty oak color and the matresses are really comfy. So, now we can sleep two more adults in the apartment comfortably! We are getting really excited about our little princess!