Well, Robby and I had a pretty good Halloween, I hope that everyone dressed up and ate candy until they felt sick! My friend Beth, sent me these pictures of her baby Ben! I thought that they were so precious I just had to share them! As you see, he was a pumpkin for Halloween, and after looking at the last picture, Beth and I decided that he was already thinking, "mom, this is so lame"! I was shopping today, and Target just happened to have their Halloween costumes on sale! I couldn't help it! I bought the cutest little Halloween costume for the baby next year! And you better believe I will be getting that same "this is so lame" look from Rob when he gets home tonight! Bean also got dad a birthday gift today! Can you believe, Robby will be 26 years old this Friday! I am taking him to see Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals Saturday night for his birthday! Not too much else is going on here. I am starting to show a little bump now. You can't really see it yet, but it is there if you are looking for it! Robby and I booked a hotel in San Diego for a four day weekend over Thanksgiving holidays! We are really excited about it! I hope everyone is doing great and I am really looking forward to seeing people over Christmas, even just for a little while!

