
The Pirates: Thomas, Hudson, and Harrison
Happy Halloween everyone! I have to work Halloween day and the day after, so there won't be too much costume partying for me, but I wish you guys the best time ever! I went back to the MD today, I was exposed to something at work I am not supposed to be around, so I had to go get some blood work done. I am sure it will all be just fine, no worries. While I was there I got to hear the baby's heart beat again and it kept kicking at the doppler! The doctor and I were laughing because you would hear this great heart beat and then this loud thump! The baby abviously likes its privacy and was totally annoyed with us listening in! Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a great holiday, eat all the yummy candy in the world!

