
Ben Harper played at the Paramount last night.

Thanks for the ribs mom, dad, & Audra Claire Austin! (above)
Me before the concert last night in my new Maternity top, 4 months pregnant! (below)

Well, we have had a pretty good Birthday week here in California! Robby got a gift from me or Bean every day this week and he got lots of gifts in the mail from family! Friday night we ate BBQ Ribs, chicken, and pork from Dreamland that Rob's mom, dad, and little sister sent us in the MAIL!!! That was very fun and very cool! Yesterday we went to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and then to a Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals concert here in Oakland. Today we are going to go to Sausalito and shop with Robby's Birthday money from Nana and Pooh and my parents and then I have made some fancy dinner reservations for Robby's end of Birthday week celebration! I can't believe it is already just a little over a week until Thanksgiving! Rob and I are excited about going to San Diego, but what we are most excited about is that a month from Thanksgiving day we will be coming to Birmingham to visit! Time is going by so fast, little Bean is already 4 months old!!!!!! I had a dream last night that it was a little girl and that Robby passed out in the delivery room! Love you guys ~ Andrea