Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Pictures of Bean!

(Click on the pictures to make them bigger) Well, our appointment with Dr. Foley went great! I love her, she is a great OBGYN and I hope that she will be on call when Bean is born. Rob and I realized today that we couldn't really call the baby Bean anymore, but we are just so used to it. The baby is actually a little bigger and a little higher up in my tummy than expected. The Dr. did another ultrasound, but she still thinks it will be here in the end of April or begining of May. I put some words on the pictures so you guys could tell what they are of. It was really nice of her to take them. We don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet, we probably won't find out until the first or second week in December, but the Doctor said everything looks good so far! I am glad Robby was home to see the ultrasound. He is back at work now. My next appointment will be December 3, maybe we will see what we are having at that appointment! Love you guys! ~ Dea and Bean