Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Our new apartment

This is our little green house. Come to find out our landlord's mom lives above us in this tiny tiny tiny place. It is called 379 1/2 ! There is another apartment building behind ours, it is somehow attached, but just weird... it's hard to explain! This is the front yard of the house, where we get our mail. This is my favorite plant! It reminds me of some exotic bird or something. The flowers around our house are so beautiful! I think it is just really easy to grow stuff here!
This is our kitchen. Robby made me the table so I could have some more storage! I think he did a pretty good job on it! Now I am standing behind our table in the kitchen looking towards the front door (it would be to the right). We decided to turn this into our computer room and we made the computer room an entertainment room! This is our little bathroom. Here I am standing in the front door, you can see the frame! Our computer is to the right, the kitchen is infront of you. Now behind the door to your left is a doorway that leads to the "entertainment room"! Straight infront of you down the hall is the door to our bedroom, right before that to the right in the hall is the door to that little bathroom you guys already saw a picture of! So, here I am standing at our front door looking towards Alcatraz Ave. The building to the right is the house infront of us and the gate to the left is how I get back here. Well, that is more than enough info I believe to give you guys a pretty good picture of the new place that we live in. This last picture is just a better picture of my gate. Robby and I have already fallen in love with this area. There are so many great little shops, places to eat and coffee houses around here. It is fun just to walk around and look at all of the nice houses in our neighborhood. I hope you guys get to come and visit, but if not, I will just have to keep on posting. I love you ~ Dea