Hi Everyone! We are back! By request I have posted as many pictures from Hawaii as I could as quickly as I could! I am happy to be able to share them! Robby and I had a wonderful time in Hawaii and we are more than thrilled to share the trip with you guys. So, I posted about 6 or so posts starting with what we did first. Robby helped me choose the pictures and write about each of them. So after you read this, scroll down and begin looking at the post entitled "Waikiki" and look at them in in reverse. That is just the way the blog does things when I date them like that, the newest dates are always first. Also, Im sorry we haven't been able to call a lot of people since we have been home. Robby's cell phone was stolen in Hawaii and there were a lot of calls made on it. We had to cancel our plan and get new phones and stuff, so we will be back in service by tomorrow hopefully. The sad part is that since Rob's phone was stolen he no longer had his SIM card... you know the brain that remebers everyone's phone numbers! He will still have the same cell phone number, but if I don't have your number he doesn't either!!! Well, all that to say I am sure he will be emailing people for numbers soon! Also, we are moving Thursday and will lose the internet for a little while.... just to let you guys know. I love ya~ Dea

