
Our new Orchid
(the little pink thing to the right is my new cell phone..ooooo, ahhhh!)!

It stays in the kitchen

The spiral rush plant

Hello everybody!
Well, Robby and I are finally settled into our new place! We actually decorated this one! It's funny, when we first moved out here we were so freaked out about earthquakes that we didn't put anything on our walls! That was crazy! We just don't need to put up anything above our bed or that might kill us if it fell on our heads!!! Ha, so anyways, we even bought plants! Last weekend Robby and I went to my favorite farmers market and ate lunch. We also bought some yummy fruits and veges while we were there, but the best thing we bought was our first plant! It is an Orchid! It started blooming for us yesterday! Then a couple of days ago I saw this crazy plant called a "spiral rush" and I loved it. Rob says it reminds him of me...hmmm... but it really is the coolest plant I have ever seen. I have no idea why we are into plants right now, maybe it's a step closer to kids!! Just kidding, but hey you know what people say (wait, was that plants..or pets...??)! Speaking of kids, I am having a lot of fun at work right now with all of my preggy friends. Everyone is about 7 months now and it really is a hoot sometimes. We have been having a lot of lunches and parties, I sure will be sad when they are gone though. Come August I will be the only "baby eligable" one left! Rob's work is going just fine too. I think he is a bit board, he says that there aren't any people his age in the design department to talk to. We have decided that there must have been some train we forgot to jump on that took all of the 20 year olds in Berkeley away after they graduated! Let's see what else can tell you guys.. Robby and I are looking into taking a trip to either, LA, Las Vegas, or San Diego in a week or so. All three of those places are less than a days' drive from home and we had worked out our schedules to have a chunk of time off for some visitors who can no longer make it out here, so it kid of just works out. We are planning on staying for a couple of days. If anyone has any ideas about which place would be the best to visit let us know! We are open for ideas. Well, I guess I will go now, I really don't have much else to talk about! Love you guys ~ Dea