Hello everyone!
Robby and I have decided to go to Las Vegas next week! We are really excited about it. We have booked 4 nights in a hotel on the strip and we are going to hopefully go see Cirque du Soleil's Love. On the way out there we are planning on stopping by to see the Hoover Dam. I am also extra excited because the hotel we are staying at is hosting Bodies, The exhibition. I know that is so gross to some of you, but I can't wait. I guess it is just a medical thing, but I can't wait to see the anatomy and learn some stuff. Anatomy classes at Auburn just weren't that great. Not like UAB.I mean, comparing human anatomy to cats, come on! I don't know if I will be able to get Robby to go with me, but that's cool, he can do something else while I am there. Anyways, I just wanted to update everyone on what was going on. We are jut working right now. I worked Fri, Sat, and Sun and I work tomorow and Wed, so I have to go get some stuff done. Love you guys, Dea

