Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Vegas or Bust!
Hi,
So Robby and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Vegas! We are pumped! I worked some extra shifts this week to pay for the trip and we even bought tickets to Cirque Du Soleil's Love! I have tried this new link post to the Left of the blog above the archives. You should be able to just click on the bullet that says Cirque Du Soleil Love, if it doesn't take you directly to the link, right click on Cirque Du Soleil Love and then click "open" on the drop down list. (Clicking on the picture will NOT take you anywhere!)This link takes you to a You Tube that shows an awesome preview of the show! I hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be sure to post some fun pictures and stuff when we get back. ~ Dea

