Sunday, April 29, 2007

The boys!

From left to right: Harrison Brakefield, Thomas Brakefield, Jakob Armbrester, and Hudson Brakefield. We found a place to live!! It is beautiful! Robby and I met with a guy named Tony today to look at this apartment he had for rent. We were already excited about its location and had decided that if it wasn't a dump we were going to take it. Well, we get there and there was a little girl playing with her dad in the front yard of this big house. I was expecting to walk into the big house, but no, Tony took us behind the house to this tall wooden gate. I mean it was so tall Robby couldn't even see over it! When Tony opened the gate it was just like The Secret Garden! There were lattaces with red roses hanging off of them and it was so clean. Then, at the back of the garden was this cute little house. I can't remeber if it was a single house or if it is connected to anything, but I fell in love with it. The place is small, but it is no smalller then our apartment we had for two years in Auburn. It is clean and has a den, a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a little study. Robby wrote Tony a check right there and handed it to him. I think that impressed Tony, he didn't know I just got paid Thursday! So, hopefully if everything works out, we will have a place that's a 0.2 mile walk from the hospital in a very nice neighborhood that is comparable to Homewood. It even has a whole street of little shops like Homewood and is walking distance to the Rockridge BART! I will take pictures of it as soon as we move in. We are moving May 31 when we get back from Hawaii. Thanks for your prayers everyone. We couldn't have asked for a better place. Dea