
The Light House

Robby says he wants to be a park ranger when he grows up, because this is where he lives!

There were deer everywhere!

Robby infront of the pacific Ocean with his new beard!

It was a little cold up there!

This is my power picture!

I loved this little island, I wonder if anyone has ever stood on it?

He was a little close to the edge of the cliff!

The Ocean.

In case you can't read this it says, " Dangerous surf: Surfing, wading, and swimming not advised. Shark area, strong undertows, currents, and sneaker waves. Enter at your own risk."!!!!!!!! What the heck is a sneaker wave!!!!

Yep, sneaker waves......
The sand was little pebbles and it was very clean. There were these little blue jellies everywhere! Robby and I went to Point Reyes National shoreline. We have been there before, but on the other side of the shore where it is mostly forrest. This side was basically pasture lands and the ocean. I liked it better. In March and January you can come here and watch the blue whales migrate on their way to and from Mexico. We missed it this year, but we will see it next year!!! California, such a beautiful place. Dea