Hello Everyone!
I don't really have too much to write about today, I just wanted to say hi because it has been a while since I posted anything! Robby had his final reviews Friday. I know he is so happy to be done with that part of school. Thesis reviews can go pretty bad and the discussion about Robby's project was pretty heated, some poeple liked it, but some others really didn't. It's all good though, because the people who actually grade him are the ones who absolutly loved it! That's all that really matters. Anyways, we spent the better part of yesterday hunting for a new apartment. We have come to realize that unless we want to live in another dump we are going to have to be willing to fork over a good bit of money for a place. It is just crazy how expensive places to live are here! We have been checking Craig's List religiously and we have found at least a couple of apartments that we like. They aren't nearly as big as the two bedroom we are in now, but they will be just fine. We are going to meet a guy about one near the hospital today. If it is half way decent we are probably going to take it because it is in a nice area and it is literally like a half a mile away from the hospital. That would be great and safe for me to walk to and from work. Well, Hawaii is only three weeks away and we are so excited about it. I can't wait to share the trip with you guys. I better go now, I am washing clothes and they need to be put into the dryer. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Love, Dea

