Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

Hi! I just wanted to say hello and tell everyone that Robby's interview went fabulous! The guy is supposed to call him back next week for "the next step"! Robby has also decided to go ahead and apply to some other places here too, just so he feels like he has made a good decision if he chooses to go with SOM. I also have some good news of my own, I have been asked to be the new hire representative on the education committee and have been promoted to a staff nurse2 in the ICU. I have not accepted the postition on the committee yet because I don't want to if we are not going to stay here. So that is another thing I have been praying about. Anyways, I hope you all have a great day, don't forget to wear something green! Oh yeah, and as a side note, for some reason (and only a few of you will understand) doesn't this little guy remind you of a dance Andy used to do back in the day! Goodbye my dears, Andrea