Sunday, March 18, 2007

let's go fly a kite

Dragon KiteMan pretending that the Dragon kite is attacking him for like 10 minutes!My favorite kiteCool snake tail kite Me flying our kite This is our Ninja Turtle kite! Such a beautiful day to fly a kite! Everyone else thought it was a good day to fly a kite too! Robby flying our kite.Yesterday was a great day. It was so hot and beautiful outside that we decided to ride our bikes to the park by our apt and fly a kite. Evidently everyone else in the bay area thought it would be fun too and brought their oh, much cooler and expensive kites to the park to fly too! I took pictures of my favorite kites and placed them on here for you guys to see. We really had a great time. Of course, we are both a little sunburned now because the wind fooled us into thinking we were a little cold all day and we didn't even think about the sun! I had a strawberry shortcake kite too, but somehow I lost the handle and string before we even got to the park...sad.... but Robby shared with me, so it was ok. There were kites there that were Ginormous!! but in order to get the whole thing in a picture I had to get really far away and the pictures didn't turn out, but these kites were so big Robby and I couldn't believe they were staying up in the air! It was a great Saint Patrick's day. I wish every weekend was like this one; too bad I have to work every other weekend. Allie and Jake will be here soon and I hope the weather stays like it is. Im so excited about seeing them. I am going to be working a four day weekend stretch this upcoming weekend so I can get a few days off, Im nervous about it. I have never worked that many days in a row! Well, I'm going to go call my big sister back. Love you guys, Dea