Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Future Plans

Hello Peoples!!! Well, SOM made Robby an offer last Thursday! Robby told them he would give them a final answer April 13. He also recieved a call from another big firm yesterday, Anshen + Allen, and he is going to interview with them as well. Which ever firm he decides to go with is up to him, but either way we have decided to stay her for about another year or so. We will continue to pray that God will close that door if He wants us to leave, but so far that just has not been the case. Robby and I are kind of looking forward to staying out here with us both working. He will be working in a big firm, in a big city; that is very good for an architect's experience. I have decided to accept the position on the education committee at work. There are a lot of changes I would like to try and make and a lot of things I feel I could learn from my peers on the committee. We will see. Well, I have to go now. I have a lot of stuff to do today to get ready for Ally and Jake's arrival and Robby and I have a dinner date with a couple tonight. The guy whose house we are going to is in architecture with Robby, I have never met his wife. These kinds of things make me so nervous. I am such an awkward person around people I don't know. It would be really nice though if we could make some good finieds out here. Well, anyways, I' ll talk to you later. Bye everyone, Dea