Thanks Aunt Linda for these great towels!
The boardwalk at Santa Cruz is a lot like Miracle Strip, just older!
Thursday, Robby and I packed a lunch and decided to drive to Santa Cruz to spend the day at the beach! Santa Cruz is about an hour and a half away from us, south of San Francisco. It was a beautiful day and we just had a great time together! I have a lot of pictures of us playing on the beach and on the boardwalk, but we are so white it is blinding, so I will just post these pictures of the beach and the park! Of course, we aren't that white anymore! It was windy and a little cool, so Robby's front half looks a little like a lobster! Well, I have to work again today, so I better finish getting ready. Allie and Jake will be here Wed!!!!!! Yea! Bye everybody~Dea