
Yosimite

Yosimite, Allison and Jacob

Yosimite Falls

Yosimite

Yosimite

At the top of Mount Tam

Jake and Nick Cage!

Lumbard Street is at the very top!

San Francisco
The really tall silver and black building is where SOM is. I am standing on the steps to the BART station in Embarcadero! That is how close the BART stop is to the building! Robby and I really had a great time with Ally and Jake. We somehow managed to see everything they wanted to in 4 days! These are just a few of the pictures. When Ally sends me hers I will post some more. Well, everything is going just fine here. Robby is still interviewing with firms, eventhough he has really decided to work for SOM and he is finishing up his school stuff. I am just working and am going to spend the rest of today cleaning our wreck of a house and I have an education committee meeting! Oh yeah, and Robby and I had a great time eating dinner at Mark and Kristen's house the other night. They fixed us a great meal and we eneded up staying over there really late just talking. They are great people and I hope that Robby and I are able to continue to hang out with them. Anyways, I better go now, I have so much to do today! I'll post those pictures when I get them! ~Dea