
The stockings I "embroidered", and the star I made for the top of our tree!

Ok, so do you guys remember watching Charlie Brown's Christmas story when you were little, and when Charlie Brown brings in the Christmas tree Lucy says, "Charlie Brown, you blockhead"? Well, that's what our little tree reminded Robby of! It's kind of funny because we have this little corner in our house all decorated for Christmas! Robby and I spent a long time looking at plane tickets on the internet yesterday, but we didn't buy any yet. We are probably going to wait until I get the dates I switched totally approved before we buy them. It should all work out though. Nothing to great has happened here since I last wrote you guys. Robby is nervous because he is presenting a paper he wrote on "Spersopolis" today in class. It's hard to explain, but it is just about a kind of residential development that moved away from downtowns into more rural areas........ His semester is wrapping up and he is working all of the time. I am just working a lot too! Nursing is a lot harder than I thought it would be. It is fun sometimes, but I'm not sure that ICU nursing is what I am going to continue to do forever. It is a little too stressful and I don't want to be stressed all of the time, especially when we have kids. I'm just praying that God will open up whatever position in whatever type of nursing He wants me to do when we move back to Birmingham. I'm just going to tough it out here, it's too late for me to find another job, and one of us has to work! :) Well, I'm about to go get money to wash clothes and then go for a run! I love you guys, Happy Holidays!