Everybody celebrate!!! The schedule changes I made were approved and Robby and I bought tickets to come home!!! I am so excited I can't stand it! We are leaving after I get off of work on December 31 from the San Fancisco airport at 10:45 pm. I actually think it will be kind of cool to bring in the New Year on a plane! We are going to change flights in Charlotte, NC, and then arrive in Birmingham on January 1, 2007, at 10:15 am! We will be happily in Birmingham until January 8. Then that morning we will take the 8am flight from Birmingham to Charlotte, NC. Then from Carlotte we will go to Philadelphia, and from there we will arrive in SF at 5:26pm! We were pretty excited that we were able to work it out to where we only lost one day flying! Well, I am about to go to bed, I worked today and I will work tomorrow too! I'm pretty tired! Plus, since Robby has reviews coming up and won't play with me, I am going to open myself up to work this weekend and make some extra mula to pay for those plane tickets!! So I need all of the rest I can get! I love you all and I can't wait to see everyone! Have a great weekend. ~AndreaJust something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Celebrate, Celebrate, dance to the music!
Everybody celebrate!!! The schedule changes I made were approved and Robby and I bought tickets to come home!!! I am so excited I can't stand it! We are leaving after I get off of work on December 31 from the San Fancisco airport at 10:45 pm. I actually think it will be kind of cool to bring in the New Year on a plane! We are going to change flights in Charlotte, NC, and then arrive in Birmingham on January 1, 2007, at 10:15 am! We will be happily in Birmingham until January 8. Then that morning we will take the 8am flight from Birmingham to Charlotte, NC. Then from Carlotte we will go to Philadelphia, and from there we will arrive in SF at 5:26pm! We were pretty excited that we were able to work it out to where we only lost one day flying! Well, I am about to go to bed, I worked today and I will work tomorrow too! I'm pretty tired! Plus, since Robby has reviews coming up and won't play with me, I am going to open myself up to work this weekend and make some extra mula to pay for those plane tickets!! So I need all of the rest I can get! I love you all and I can't wait to see everyone! Have a great weekend. ~Andrea
