Well guys, The bad news is that I have to work a 12 hour shift on Christmas day! I figured that I would, but it still makes me really sad. I miss everyone so much. The worst part about it is that Robby will be here all by himself on Christmas, all day long. The good news is that I made some switches with people and, IF everything works out, I will have January 1-8 off to come home and visit and I will only have to take one vacation day! That would work great because Robby doesn't start back to school unitl the 9th! Man, this weekend was rough. I worked Saturday and a lot of people called in sick yesterday so I worked 16.5 hours Sunday! I mean, they didn't make me or anything, but it was still draining. Robby has been doing a lot of school work lately. His semester ends December 13 and he is getting really anxious and worried about all of his projects getting finished. As always, I am sure he will do fine, just keep him in your prayers for me. Well, Im going to go now, I think I am going to get a Christmas tree today and surprise Robby with it when he gets home to try and chear him up about me making him miss Christmas. I love you all and I will talk to you later. I promise that the next post will be much more upbeat! ~DeaJust something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Monday, December 04, 2006
The good news and the Bad
Well guys, The bad news is that I have to work a 12 hour shift on Christmas day! I figured that I would, but it still makes me really sad. I miss everyone so much. The worst part about it is that Robby will be here all by himself on Christmas, all day long. The good news is that I made some switches with people and, IF everything works out, I will have January 1-8 off to come home and visit and I will only have to take one vacation day! That would work great because Robby doesn't start back to school unitl the 9th! Man, this weekend was rough. I worked Saturday and a lot of people called in sick yesterday so I worked 16.5 hours Sunday! I mean, they didn't make me or anything, but it was still draining. Robby has been doing a lot of school work lately. His semester ends December 13 and he is getting really anxious and worried about all of his projects getting finished. As always, I am sure he will do fine, just keep him in your prayers for me. Well, Im going to go now, I think I am going to get a Christmas tree today and surprise Robby with it when he gets home to try and chear him up about me making him miss Christmas. I love you all and I will talk to you later. I promise that the next post will be much more upbeat! ~Dea
