Hello peoples! I just thought that these were such beautiful pictures, that I had to share them with everyone. My sister's children are growing so fast, it really makes me sad that I am missing this part of their lives. Thomas is a big boy now and is going to Mother's day out at God's House and the twins are also big boys! Harrison is on the left and Hudson is on the right with the wash cloth, (you have to click on the picture of the twins so you can see how beautiful Hudson's eyes are). But I can't talk about Gigi's boys without saying that Jakob too is getting to be all grown up! He is so smart in school and is a really good soccer player! I love all of these boys in my family! Well, I worked 12 hour shifts the last two days. Things have been kind of rough and I was just too tired last night to write an update on Robby, sorry. But I have heard from him since the last time I wrote you guys and everything is fine. So, I'll give you kind of a short update. Lets see, his entire class ended up getting sick with whatever Robby had, but the day before yesterday they were all feeling much better and finished up their presentations in Tianjin. In the afternoon they all rode a bus to Beijing. Robby says the driving there is terrible. He told me that the roads there seem more like suggestions of where people should drive and that the bus driver was pulled over by a cop and given a ticket while he was driving them!!! Robby was excited about going to Biejing. He said that Tianjin was a very hard place to be; very unsanitary, not so good food, and no one spoke English. He had been told that Beijing would be better for Americans. In his last email he told me that Beijing was actually MUCH better than Tianjin and that he was buying stuff for himself and having a great time. But he has been most excited about his trip to the Great Wall, which was yesterday. He and some class mates hiked a portion of it (about 6 miles). Today, Satuday in China, he says he is going to go to the Forbidden City. I am very glad that he is having a good time and am also very ready for him to come home. I have realized that I would not do well as a single person. I guess I have been with Robby so long that I didn't realize how much I like having someone around me all of the time. I have been striking up conversations with random people I run into at the grocery store or on the street! I have been having a really hard time making myself do anything productive! The house is dirty, I have been eating anything out of a carton that I don't have to cook or clean up, and I haven't even been running as much as I usually do, I guess I just don't see the point in doing anything! That's kind of sad, you'd think I was depressed or something! I am ready for things to start to form a routine here, you know, to feel "settled in", I still feel like a foreigner here. I wonder if I always will? There is something about this place that is so different from the South. It is really hard to discribe, but people here are much harder than they are in the south, I miss that "southern hospitality". Well, I guess I am going to go to bed. I think I am just very tired. It was another long day at work today and when I am extra tired I tend to think too deeply about stuff and cry to easily! So, good night everyone. I will talk to you later! ~Dea

