Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The working woman!!

And it's off to work I go in my cute new scrubs, given to me by my big sister, and my comfy new shoes from my mom and dad!! I am happy to say that work is going really well. I have a great preceptor orienting me to the unit. Her name is Felicity, and we have a whole lot in common, plus she is a very good teacher. I will be working with her for about 11 weeks while I am taking classes and then I am off on my own FOREVER (or just until I kill someone) Kidding, totally kidding!!! For those of you who do not know, I am working 12 hour day shifts in a 30 bed Medical/Surgical ICU in Berkeley. I love what I do and I hope that I continue to enjoy it and learn as much as I can. Who knows, maybe one day I'll get my masters too.