

Well, Robby and I had another great adventure this weekend!!!!!!!
We took the Bart to San Francisco and walked around Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. It was a pretty fun trip. First, we ate lunch and shopped around. We saw Alcatraz, some old ships, the Ghirardelli Factory, and about a million sea lions! The sea lions started coming to pier 39 after the big earth quake of 89 and they just never left! Man, they smell BAD! I got really thirsty after walking around so much, but I couldn't bring myself to buy something to drink at the pier because the drinks were in the same cooler as the lobsters!! I thought it was a gross concept, but a pretty cool picture! Next, we went to a chocolate festival at the Ghirardelli Factory....yummy!! Then we went to Fisherman's Wharf where there was a Sailor's festival going on. There, we toured some old ships and we watched these teams of guys with home made boats race across the bay....There were some pretty crazy looking boats. Rob and I both agreed that Uncle Mike and Ryan could have won it! After we couldn't walk any more and there was nothing left to see, we ate dinner at the Fish Market on Pier 39 and watched the sunset over the bay. A perfect ending to a perfect day! (So, the pictures are...Rob in front of the Pier 39 Whale, me in the busy Fisherman's Wharf shopping center, the sea lions hanging out on pier 39, and a cool picture of me out the window of the Bart on our ride back home.) "The only thing about San Francisco that breaks your heart, is having to leave it"~some guy whose name I forget.....

