This is my very favorite place in Berkeley so far. Robby and I have gone there a couple of times and I just love it. It takes about 5 minutes to get there running or on your bike and it is on the bay. It is huge. For my Auburn people, it is comparable to Keisel park. You can see San Fran (picture of Robby with San Fran in the back ground) from it, our house (we live just behind the Target on the hill in the second picture), and the Golden Gate Bridge (it's in the fog to the right of the scary pier in the second picture). We rode our bikes there today. It was an extra special treat when we got there because there were about 25 people flying kites!!! Really cool kites, not dinky ones! The colorful fish picture was my favorite kite!! Robby and I spent the afternoon there just taking pictures and hiking around. We went out on this really long pier and when we got to the end of it I got really scared. The picture of the lone pier in the water is the rest of the pier I was walking on!!! It had been separated and torn up in the last earth quake!!! So I kind of started panicking because we were like 1/2 mile out in the ocean and I find out that the pier Im standing on is actually the remains of what used to be a really long pier!!!!

