Sunday, September 03, 2006

Killer Squirrels

These are the biggest squirrels we have ever seen in our entire lives. I mean these guys must live off of whole foods and steroids!! Robby and I have seen them running around since we got here and we have been contemplating whether or not they are actually squirrels. These guys are fearless. They will run right up to you and try to take your food!! Quite frankly, they scared both Robby and I the first time they tried!! Well, today on our adventure in Caesar Chavez park I came in close contact with two of them! My sister told me that I should get a picture of these animals, so I started taking pictures and guy who was standing near by asked me why I was taking so many pictures of the ground squirrels!!! So, we have learned that they are in fact well fed ground squirrels!! And now some poor California guy thinks that we don't have squirrels in Alabama!!! *****I also wanted to tell those of you who have not figured it out, that if you just click on a picture it should enlarge on your computer screen! They are much easier to see that way. When you are done looking at the picture don't X out of the screen, just hit the back arrow on your tool bar, or it will close your internet browser.********