Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Snapfish

Look at these Beautiful Babies and such a great big brother!!! Ok, sorry I got side tracked with these new pictures I have of Gigi's babies!!! The reason I am writing is to tell you that I have put all of the pictures from Robby and I's trip here, and of our apartment into albums through snapfish. I have sent everyone on my email list an invitation to view the albums. I just wanted to let you guys know becasue my name is not in the subject line of the e-mail and I didn't want you guys to delete it. You don't have to create an account to view the photos, just click on the album you want to see, click on view now, and then you can click on veiw slideshow on the upper ride side. I hope this is pretty easy for everyone to do. Please email me and let me know if you have any problems. I love you!!!