
Mark Twain said, "The coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Francisco". Man, he was right. Robby and I spent the entire day Saturday in San Francisco. We rode the Bart under the bay and walked ALL OVER San Francisco and
the Goldent Gate

park. It was a beautiful park, but the city didn't impress me that much. I

am very glad that we are living in Albany on the other side of the bay. I like the dense suburban area much better than the city. This picture of Robby was taken infront of the Pacific Ocean. It was our first time to see it. Haight Ashbury is right before you enter the park, Rob says it is where all the Hippie movements were in the 60's! The picture of me was taken at De Young museam in the park. It is one of the 10 most famous architeture buildings or something like that. Robby took a lot of pictures of it. I had a guy in a superman shirt and a pink tutu tell me that my pants were the cutest..... Tomorrow we are going to go to Muir Woods and hike around. It is our last fun weekend before school and work starts. I probably won't wear my pink pants.