Thursday, December 15, 2011

November

This is Gus... Clara's crush at school!
I hate that I have gotten so slack at posting on the blog. It is crazy how busy things have been lately and how every minute I have free I have something that needs to be done. November was a really fun month for us. I have always loved this time of year with Thanksgiving and Christmas. Clara loves it too! She had a party at school where she was an Indian! She chose her Indian name herself. It was Lucky Rabbit! Mrs. Kelly, her teacher, is so sweet and such a wonderful teacher. Clara really loves her and that makes me very thankful! We also had the treat of having Aunt Audra Claire spend the night and go Black Friday shopping with us! Clara really loved that. Especially going to the Bass Pro Shop, where she met Santa. She was very intrigued by all of the "dead" animals and asked Santa several times why his reindeer were dead too! He was so good with her and just informed her that they were magical and came to life on Christmas Eve to pull the sleigh! Way to go Bass Pro Santa! I have done most of my shopping on the Internet this year. Being 7 months pregnant during the month of November has made shopping hard and I have realized that Amazon is the way to go!