Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas tree!

My sister and Tara threw me a baby brunch the other day and it was great fun! I felt so blessed to have such wonderful friends and it was especially nice to have a party for Joseph. Unfortunately my camera is really broken (another reason I haven't had as many pics to post) and this is the only good picture I got of the whole party! SAD! But it was still great!
Putting up the Christmas tree was extra fun this year. Clara was so excited about it and she remembered every single thing we unpacked! She kept looking out the window for snow the whole time we were decorating. I am so excited about Christmas this year. I just hope that Joseph waits until after it is over to come. I really don't want to spend this Christmas in the hospital! Clara might start resenting him from day one!!!! Life is so much more fun with Children in it, I cant even imagine how great it is going to be with two!!!! Merry Christmas!