Tuesday, October 18, 2011

September 2011

We have been so busy this month! Robby has been working a lot plus he is building some shelves and a window seat in the baby's room; Clara is loving school and ballet, and I have been working, being a mommy, and very pregnant! We took Clara to the beach for a family trip this month and it was hands down the greatest beach trip we have ever been on! Clara loved everything, from staying in a hotel to having her own pool to playing in the sand and the ocean. She was full of joy and wonder at everything and it made going to the beach a whole new experience for me just watching her! The water was perfect for a three year old; no seaweed, no waves, and lots and lots of hermit crabs to pick up! We would wake up, go to the beach, eat lunch, take a nap, and then go back to the beach or swim in the pool. Joseph is getting really big. I started showing at the beginning of this month and by the end there was no doubt that I am carrying a big boy! The doctor says that everything is going great and Robby and I are very excited and thankful for another little joy to be in our lives. Clara on the other hand is excited some days and nervous others! She will be a great big sister, I just think she gets nervous about sharing the attention and her toys. Things are about to start getting busier with the Holidays coming. I will try to post more often, but don't be surprised if I only post a few more times before the baby gets here. When Joseph gets here I will post a ton of pictures for you guys so you can see lots and lots of his precious little self!