Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Catching up!

Turtlie! Feeding Turtlie....
Mommy making sure that Clara doesn't fall off! And she would if I wasn't standing there! Tara knows, Clara doesn't have the most coordination! This is what "Turtlie Park" gets it name from! Clara LOVES this thing. She feeds it and climbs on it the whole time we are there. She is very protective of it thought, and has a hard time letting other children climb on it too!
Sliding!
talking to daddy in the window! Robby and I walk to Overton Park all of the time with Clara. She rides in her stroller of course, but it is such a great park for her and we love being able to go somewhere without the car. It reminds us of being back in California and that makes us happy!
She thinks she is very good at this.... daddy has to help her, my nerves can't take it!
Thanks to my dad, Clara has a love for vegetables! Yes, this IS a potato with a face drawn on it and yes, her dolls are untouched in the floor! She has cared for this thing for days... I am not sure what to do with it when it starts to rot!
Clara's homemade piggy ghost costume!
Jakob spent the night with us last week and a storm knocked out all of our power! It was crazy, but we had a lot of fun! This is Robby, Clara and Jakob playing. They all 3 wore head lamps and it was hilarious!
Here is the same picture as the one above, but with the flash on!
Clara is coloring with her head lamp on! This picture is funny because they are really in the dark, the camera's flash is making the light!
Precious!
Clara's funny morning hair!
I couldn't resist taking like 10 pictures of her hair this morning!
Washing the car with daddy is so much fun! Especially when daddy dresses you in clothes that are too small!
Lately, I have been either too tired, too busy, or my camera battery has been dead and I have not posted as much as I used to. This post is kind of a bunch of pics from the past week or so... I kind of started to panic yesterday when I realized that ALL of our pictures are saved in this blog! If it vanishes so does the physical evidence of our memories from the past 5 years or so... if anyone knows how to "back up" or save a blog please let me know! We have been really busy lately, Robby and I both love this season. We agree that the fun starts in October and lasts until January! We have taken Clara to all sorts of festivities! She loves Halloween almost as much as Natalie (one of her mother's favorite people!) She has two costumes this year... one is Cinderella, she loves it and feels so pretty, and the other is of a "piggy ghost". The piggy ghost is from "Word World", this is one of her favorite cartoons to watch on PBS kids. It is very entertaining and educational and we both enjoy watching it. Well, Pig is one of her favorite characters and he is a ghost for Halloween! We made the costume together out of a pillow case and she is so proud of it! The older she gets the more fun she is to play with! I love my life!