Robby, Clara, and I met Tara, Johnny, and Jack at the zoo Sunday night for Boo at the Zoo! It was great fun! Of course, my battery ran out in my camera AGAIN!!! So, I don't have too many pictures that I just love, but I wanted to share some with you anyways. Clara and Jack know the zoo a little too well, which is actually fine when we go during the week and there are not a million people there, but it made me nervous Sunday night! It was getting dark and they were running around and sooo excited, not to mention that there were probably 100 Cinderellas there and I was afraid I would loose sight of Clara! I barely got to talk to Tara from chasing after Clara! Jack and Clara both did really great with the Trick-or-Treating part! They told every single person "Fankyou" (Clara) and "Thankssss" (Jack)! I am so thankful that we have Tara, Johnny, and Jack living in Birmingham. We are blessed with such great friends! Clara tells me all of the time that she loves her Jack, Jack!
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!

