Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pine Mountain Safari

This is the nasty car we rented! But we were so glad taht we didn't take our own car! The rust is probably from all of the animal saliva that gets on it! I was wet with drool when we got out! See all of the animals surrounding the car in front of us!
Crazy huh!
Robby feeding a llama... not too brave though, look at the window, it is barely cracked!!
This was AWESOME! We rented a car and drove through a Safari! We got to feed Zebra, Giraffe, Ostrich, Emu, Llama, Buffalo, Moose, and a lot of other animals! They actually came up to the car and stuck their heads into the windows. We all laughed and squealed! It was so exciting and fun and kind of scary! We saw a "moose" (Jack called everything a moose) climb on top of some one's car! The Giraffe licked my arm and the buffalo smelled so bad that Clara started to cry! After that Clara and I sat in the front of the car with the window rolled up and Johnny climbed into the back with Tara and Jack! I think Jack had more fun handing us the food to give to the animals than actually feeding the animals himself! There was also a Zoo-like part of the park that had a real liger!!! I didn't really think they existed, but they do! It was really cool looking. Unfortunately my camera died soon after we started driving, so I don't have that many pics, but Tara took tons and said she would give them to me. I will post more when I get them!