
This is not a bad family picture!

Family pics in front of our cabin!

This was a human sundial that actually worked! Johnny is demonstrating!

Callaway Gardens was so much fun! Clara and Jack liked to rest on the benches and swings! This was near the end of the morning!

I love this, Jack is showing off to Clara by holding a stick in his toes! See how he is holding his foot up with a very pleased look on his face! I love the look that Clara is giving him!

We are in the Children's Maze!

Getting lost in the maze together!

This was one of my favorite things!

Feeding the fish was fun!

I never knew that this was how pineapples grow! Pretty cool huh? Apparently you can just cut the top off of a pineapple and plant it and it will grow a new one!

Clara was so excited to see these baby bananas! She was a little mad that she couldn't pick them and make a banana family!